Thursday, April 29, 2010

Working with Nigel


Wednesday presented an interesting opportunity. I was headed out to my old stomping grounds of McHenry County. I really don't like going out there for some obvious reasons, but I had two families to photograph. I decided I would take my newly adopted dog Nigel with me (link to his blog www.nigelchronicles.blogspot.com) . He's very mellow, almost a sedated dog 70% of the time and I knew I didn't want to leave him alone all day. So I grabbed some extra food and water and brought him along. I knew one family was dog friendly and was hoping the other one was too, but a nice cool day I knew I could leave him in the car with the windows down. Well, as the picture proves, even a girl who doesn't like dogs, ends up liking Nigel. He's a wonderful ambassador for Labradors and dogs alike. If you're interested in adopting a labrador, check out www.midwestlabrescue.org or search for Labrador and Rescue and your home area and see what you can find.


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome dog that Nigel is....and so photogenic, too! That's a great shot!

    ReplyDelete